Goals

  • Front Squat

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The experiment.

Tommorow I start my month long lifestyle experiment... a radical exercise / nutrition regimen that, if followed, I know will lead to dramatic results. The problem is getting myself to actually follow it! To push myself in the right direction I have signed up for a rather radical event, the Volksaluf 10k race / obstacle course. http://www.volkslauf.com/

I have never done a 10k for time before, and I am petrified of heights and ropes courses in general. I know that right now I probably cannot do 1/2 the obstacles in this race, at least not gracefully... If I can stick to my plan I will be more than ready come October 11th... if not I feel sorry for my team mates who will have to drag my ass to the finish line. Hopefully soon I will be able to nail a muscle up...

Other things to keep on the radar, Fight Gone Bad 3 is September 27, 2008... And hopefully I will secure a OC-1 in the near future so I can try to get ready for the one man season... should be fun!

No comments: